Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation NPC
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO JOIN THE SLF CONSULTANT DATABASE
The Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation NPC (SLF) was established in 2010 to bring about effective development change through a combination of strong empirical research, genuine community engagement, and innovative development practice.
SLF has been contracted to implement several high-level development initiatives across South Africa. These initiatives are multidisciplinary and multisectoral in nature and will require the input of expert consultants.
They invite interested consultants to register on the SLF Consultant Database that will be used to identify consultants to join these projects. Expertise is sought in the following areas:
- Architects, Urban and Spatial Planners
- Community Facilitators
- Engagement Specialists
- Economic Researchers
- Small Business Development Experts
- Social Marketing Experts and Graphic Designers
Interested parties can register on the database using the following link:
To be included in the database experts will be required to have the following:
- A minimum of five years proven relevant work experience in the field of expertise.
- A suitable qualification
- Practical experience implementing projects at community level
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- South African work permit
For more information, please contact the Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation at [email protected]
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation, refer to http://livelihoods.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies