Jo’burg Child Welfare
Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Jo’burg Child Welfare seeks to appoint a Project Manager Gender Based Violence / or Orphaned and Vulnerable Children to be based in Johannesburg.
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Remuneration: Market related
The purpose of this position is to find an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for community based violence prevention, linkages and response exists in Jo’burg Child Welfare.
- Bachelor of Social Work degree
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions if Social Worker.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ appropriate experience in social work field, after registration as a social workers with SACSSP
- 1 year Project management experience
- Valid driver’s license and reliable car
- 5 - 10 years supervisory/ managerial experience
- USAID/ PEPFA funding programme management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Computer literacy including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Operational management of the OVC and GBV activities on the grant.
- Report to NACOSA on all aspects of the OVC and GBV programme.
- Manage two social work supervisors, responsible for OVC and GBV activities.
- Ensure district based-coordination and networking for improved programme outcomes.
- Understand the M&E related to the grant and support all staff to understand and correctly adhere to USAID M&E guidance.
Please direct all applications to the HR Administrator Assistant at [email protected]
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal