Tshwaranang Legal Advocacy Centre
The Tshwaranang Legal Advocacy Centre (TLAC) to end violence against women is a multi-disciplinary NGO that promotes the right of women to live lives free from violence through research, advocacy, capacity building and impact litigation.
TLAC seeks to appoint an Executive Director, based in Johannesburg.
The Executive Director will report to the Board.
- Overall programme delivery, risk management and strategic leadership of the organisation;
- Engaging in high level legal and policy processes through lobbying and advocacy to fulfil the aim of the organisation;
- Financial and human resource management , budgeting, fundraising and liaising with donors;
- Setting and maintaining an organisation culture of learning and cohesion;
- Develop and maintain networks and strategic relations with key stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, programme management and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent strategic thinker and communicator, you will have a strong commitment to gender equality and human rights;
- Proven record of fundraising and knowledge of the gender based violence field;
- Minimum of three to five years senior management experience;
- Postgraduate qualification in development, social sciences, health or law is desirable.
Remuneration: Salary will be negotiated according to candidate’s skills and experience.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three referees, and motivation letter to Towera Sichinga at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about TLAC, refer to www.tlac.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/ngopulse