The Tshwane Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to animal welfare.
The Tshwane SPCA seeks to appoint a person with outstanding administrative and computer skills as Fundraising Administrator/Data Capturer, based at its Waltloo branch, Pretoria.
- Compile and update donor database
- Input all donations under name and reference of donor;
- Input all data accurately and in a timely manner;
- Thank all donations according to appeal and/or donation received;
- Extract data from database for mailings;
- Assist in writing mailings and newsletters;
- Provide donor activity reports;
- Assist in marketing and public relations;
- Compile and update monthly and annual statistics;
- Support other activities within the fundraising department.
- Grade 12 certificate with appropriate experience/and three years tertiary qualification;
- Minimum of three years work experience in administrative capacity;
- Proficiency in English, written and orally;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Internet;
- Accuracy and confidentiality;
- Strong interest in animal welfare;
- Creative and flexible approach to work, and ability to work well independently and within a team;
- High level of flexibility and initiative.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of your referees and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about The Tshwane SPCA, refer to www.spcapta.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.