Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments is a social investment agency that manages Corporate Social Investment (CSI) funds and trusts for large and medium-sized business. Tshikululu works in the fields of education, health and social development, sustainable livelihoods and enterprise development.
Tshikululu seeks to appoint a Human Resources (HR) Officer, based in Johannesburg.
The Human Resources Officer is required to provide a professional, proactive and timeous HR Service to Tshikululu with regard to recruitment, policies and procedures, payroll management, employee benefit, employee relations, employee welfare, performance management, remuneration and through learning and development initiatives aligned to the Company’s strategic objectives and in compliance with relevant legislation.
- Develop, manage and implement recruitment and selection processes;
- Assist Executive in implementing remuneration processes;
- Manage, develop and drive annual policy review process and the transactional HR processes;
- Review, develop, maintain, manage and implement policies;
- Keep abreast of all relevant legislation and HR Best Practice;
- Assist in the developing of Job Profiles;
- Update and improve processes to ensure alignment with L&D strategy;
- Compile and manage L&D budget in conjunction with HR Manager;
- Draft and update policy;
- Represent HR at meetings and on forums when and if required (staff forum).
- Appropriate degree or equivalent qualification in HR;
- Five years generalist experience in an HR department;
- Broad knowledge of business practices, processes and procedures;
- Problem solving, facilitation and decision making skills;
- Strong conceptual and analytical ability;
- Organising and planning skills;
- Very strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work independently self-motivated and results driven.;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Valid light vehicle driver’s license;
- Knowledge of skills development legislation;
- Knowledge of all stages of the training cycle;
- Knowledge of adult learning principles;
- Administered learning and development and delivered HR Services;
- Planned, designed and delivered L&D interventions in line with L&D strategy.
This is an Affirmative Action position.
Salary: A market related salary will be offered.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only South African citizens will be considered.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable neither for the interview travel cost or relocation cost.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Tshikululu, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.