Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments is South Africa’s premier social investment agency, managing CSI funds and trusts for large and medium-sized business. Tshikululu works in the fields of education, health and social development, sustainable livelihoods and enterprise development.
Tshikululu seeks to appoint an Executive - Corporate Affairs, based in Johannesburg.
The role of the Corporate Affairs Executive is to manage teams of professionals in advisory services, business development and public affairs. The incumbent is expected to develop and manage strategic relations with key stakeholders in government, private and non-governmental sectors to ensure growth of the brand and business opportunity.
- Manage the business development, consultancy and public affairs divisions to ensure efficient delivery of assignments and streamlined business processes;
- Develop and implement an effective communications and marketing strategy, aligned with corporate strategy;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to ensure the effective management and monitoring of relationships with external and internal stakeholders at board and ministerial levels;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new products, solutions and marketing;
- Effective Brand development;
- Develop and implement strategies that will enhance personal and team knowledge of the social investment landscape and ensure that knowledge is documented for internal and external dissemination and delivering cutting edge solutions to a diverse client base;
- Effective leadership behaviour aligned with company values and objectives.
- Experience in a consulting environment is required and the responsibility for profit and loss outputs, a distinct advantage;
- Broad knowledge of the social investment landscape;
- Critical, conceptual and strategic thinking ability;
- Experience in formulation and implementation of strategy;
- Strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record in managing diverse departments and functions;
- Sound understanding of project management and risk management principles;
- Extensive knowledge of business practices, processes and procedures with at least 8 years practical experience at a senior management level;
- Highly developed problem solving, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills;
- Appropriate post graduate degree in Business, Law or Social Development (e.g. economics, politics, social sciences);
- High level of computer literacy;
- Valid light vehicle driver’s license;
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated and results driven;
- Ability and willingness to travel to diverse parts of the country, using various types of transport.
A market-related salary (CTC) will be offered.
To apply, refer to http://tshikululu.recruitbank.co.za/candidate/JobSearch.aspx.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Ethne Delport, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable for the interview travel cost nor relocation cost.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
We reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised.
Please ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
For more about Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.