Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies
The Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies (TIPS) is an independent, nonprofit economic research institution that facilitates policy development and dialogue in pursuit of sustainable and equitable growth in Africa. TIPS works across six theme areas or policy pillars: trade, African economic integration, industrial development, inequality and economic marginalisation, sustainable growth and rural development.
TIPS seeks to appoint an Office Administrator/Project Coordinator, based in Pretoria.
- Reception and PA duties;
- General office administration;
- Events management;
- Staff travels arrangements;
- Ordering and maintaining stock of office refreshments and supplies;
- Support project coordination and administration of the research department and administrative.
- Relevant recognised qualification in business administration with at least two years office administration experience;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not hear from TIPS within two weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
TIPS reserves the right to undertake probity checks on information supplied by applicants.
For more about the Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies, refer to www.tips.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.