Rural Education Access Programme (REAP)
The Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) is an associate body of the Southern African Catholic Bishops’ Conference (SACBC) that facilitates access to higher education for economically disadvantaged rural matriculants.
REAP seeks to appoint a Regional Manager, based in Eastern and Western Cape.
- Supervision of team of Student Development Advisors;
- Cultivation of collaborative relationships with University stakeholders;
- Effective management and delivery of high quality REAP programme in region;
- High quality capturing, analysis and reporting of student data;
- Positive participation in organisational management structures.
- University qualification (preferably education or humanities);
- Minimum of five years relevant working experience including at least three years at management level, preferably in a Higher Education context;
- High level project and people management skills with excellent attention to detail;
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three referees and motivation letter (one page) to email@example.com or fax to: 021 696 9572. Alternatively, post to Director, P O Box 198, Athlone, 7760. Position description available upon request.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Rural Education Access Programme, refer www.reap.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.