Rural Education Access Programme
The Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) is an associate body of the Southern African Catholic Bishops’ Conference (SACBC) that facilitates access to higher education for economically disadvantaged rural matriculants.
REAP seeks to appoint a Regional Manager, based in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Supervision of team of Student Development Advisors;
- Cultivation of collaborative relationships with University stakeholders (UKZN & DUT);
- Effective management and delivery of high quality REAP programme in region;
- High quality capturing, analysis and reporting of student data;
- Positive participation in organisational management structures.
- University qualification, preferably education or humanities;
- Minimum of five years relevant working experience including at least three years at management level, preferably in a higher education context;
- High level project and people management skills with excellent attention to detail;
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: R23 000 - R26 000 per month, plus benefits, depending on experience and qualification.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three referees and motivation letter clearly stating how you meet the requirements to email@example.com or post to the Director, P O Box 198, Athlone, 7760 or Fax 021 696 9572. The position full description is available upon request.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Rural Education Access Programme, refer www.reap.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.