Rural Education Access Programme (REAP)
The Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) is an associate body of the Southern African Catholic Bishops’ Conference (SACBC) that facilitates access to higher education for economically disadvantaged rural matriculants.
REAP seeks to appoint a Regional Manager, based in Johannesburg with travels in Free state and North West Province.
- Supervision of team of Student Development Advisors;
- Cultivation of collaborative relationships with University stakeholders;
- Effective management and delivery of high quality REAP programme in region;
- High quality capturing, analysis and reporting of student data;
- Positive participation in organisational management structures.
Minimum general requirements:
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Unendorsed driver’s licence;
- Minimum of three years people and project management experience;
- Minimum of three years experience working in a higher education context;
- Advanced computer literacy and report writing skills;
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Subscribe to the ethos of a community serving humanity;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Ability to understand and work within a budget;
- Ability to think critically and analytically;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent coordinating and planning Skills;
- Professional maturity.
Minimum specific Requirements:
- University qualification (preferably education or humanities)
- Minimum of three years relevant working experience including at least 3 years at management level;
- Fluency in an African language of South Africa;
- Ability to travel nationally.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three referees and motivation letter (one page) to email@example.com or fax to: 021 696 9572. Alternatively, post to Director, P O Box 198, Athlone, 7760. Position description available upon request.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Rural Education Access Programme, refer www.reap.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.