Rural Education Access Programme (REAP)
The Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) is an associate body of the Southern African Catholic Bishops’ Conference (SACBC) that facilitates access to higher education for economically disadvantaged rural matriculants.
REAP seeks to appoint a highly organised and motivated individual as Recruitment and Selection Administrator, based in Cape Town.
The person will support the Recruitment and Selection Manager in managing REAP's large national recruitment network and identifying talented young learners to join the programme.
This is a full-time, permanent position based at REAP Head Office in Athlone.
- Efficient distribution of application forms to all relevant parties;
- Capturing returned application forms and administration of such;
- Administration of the rating, data capturing and shortlisting process and feedback to relevant stakeholders;
- Effective communication with all recruitment volunteers and partners;
- Assistance with final selection and feedback to all relevant stakeholders;
- Administrative support to Recruitment & Selection Manager.
- Post school qualification (preferably administration, business or secretarial);
- At least 3 years relevant working experience;
- High level project and people management skills with excellent attention to detail;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office and exposure to database;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment and to meet deadlines.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three referees and motivation letter clearly stating how you meet the requirements (one page) to the Business Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021 696 9572. Alternatively, post to Director, P O Box 198, Athlone, 7760.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Rural Education Access Programme, refer www.reap.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.