National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO)
The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO) is a national crime prevention nonprofit organisation that works towards a safer South Africa.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Professional Fundraiser to join its established team, based at its Head Office in Cape Town.
- Secure high capital donor income contracts;
- Sustain long-term professional working relationships with donors;
- Produce exceptional corporate donor proposals;
- Ensure impeccable administration, reporting, monitoring and follow-up on all leads;
- Maintain communications with existing donors.
- Minimum of five years fundraising experience;
- Relevant degree or diploma;
- Experience in raising funds from CSI and Local Businesses;
- Proven track record of monies raised with previous organisations;
- Target driven and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal;
- Professional and well-presented;
- Own transport and a valid code 08 driver’s licence;
- Energetic and highly self-motivated;
- Team orientated and able to work well with others.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Leanne Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you have not been contacted by 13 May 2013, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.