Ndlovu Care Group
Ndlovu Care Group is a South African non-governmental organisation based in a rural environment, Elandsdoorn, Limpopo Province which provides comprehensive integrated health / community development services as part of a large scale HAART/TB programme.
Ndlovu Care Group seeks to appoint a Human Resources Manager for the Head Office, based in Groblersdal, Limpopo.
- Oversee recruitment and Selection process and induction of new employees;
- Time and attendance management;
- Disciplinary matters;
- Dismissals and retrenchments;
- Performance management;
- Contract administration;
- Maintaining personnel files;
- Leave management;
- Employment Confirmation;
- Full Payroll Function on VIP Payroll for 200 employees;
- Ensuring adherence to HR policies and procedures;
- CCMA company representative;
- Submitting EE reports;
- Submitting workplace skills plan;
- Compiling comprehensive HR policies and procedures/HR manual;
- Training & Management of HR Assistant;
- Development of strategic objections for HR.
- Grade 12;
- VIP Payroll Premier experience;
- Human Resource (HR) Degree or relevant qualification;
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar position;
- Working knowledge of labour law, employment law;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management skills;
- High level of integrity;
- Good communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills
- Full command of the English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Must have a driver’s license.
To apply, submit a CV to Tania Bornman, HR Manager at email@example.com or at fax to: 086 604 4426.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview and if you have not had a response from us within five days of the closing date, then you can deem your application as unsuccessful.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Ndlovu Care Group, refer to www.ndlovucaregroup.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.