Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), is a dynamic non-governmental organisation (NGO) in the HIV/AIDS field.
NACOSA seeks to appoint a Project Manager, based in Durban / Pietermaritzburg.
The successful candidate will manage and Implement programmes related to NACOSA’s focus areas in the province. The Project Manager will take responsibility for the management and coordination of donor funded programmes (grants) implemented by sub-recipients, with a focus on quality of programme delivery, financial accountability, monitoring and evaluation of targets as well as the development of the organisational capacity of the implementing organisations. The Project Manager will be able to draw from the experience of a team of in-house experts and consultants to ensure the above.
- Advanced degree in health, social development or related;
- Accredited training as project manager;
- Proven experience as project manager;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior capacity;
- Management experience and NGO related experience will be advantageous;
- Have worked within the development sector on HIV, public health, international or SA government projects;
- Knowledge and experience in one or all of: Monitoring and Evaluation, Program Implementation and Organisational Development;
- Experience in the management, implementation and reporting of donor funded grants;
- Independent, high level lateral thinker;
- Willingness to travel extensively.
We offer a market related salary, inclusive of medical aid and pension fund contributions.
To apply, submit a concise CV, motivational letter and NACOSA application form to Verna Appollis, at email@example.com or fax to 086 724 6582.
Application forms are available on our web site at www.nacosa.org.za (under the news section) or email HR for further details.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only candidates meeting the above minimum requirements should apply.
For more about the Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa, refer to www.nacosa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.