Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), is a dynamic non-governmental organisation (NGO) in the HIV/AIDS field.
NACOSA seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer, based in KwaZulu-Natal Province.
The successful candidate should be willing to be located at either our Durban or Pietermaritzburg office and alternate between the two.
- The M&E Officer will ensure accurate collection, capturing and reporting of programmatic data for NACOSA implementing partners;
- Assist in preparation of M&E sections of reports to donors and other stakeholders;
- Conduct M&E visits to provide M&E related orientation, training and mentorship for NACOSA programme staff including the Provincial officers and field staff;
- Conduct onsite data verification of NACOSA implementing partners;
- Assist with all other strategic information related to programmatic activities which involves data collection and analysis and enhanced data use to inform programme improvements;
- Provide other M&E related guidance and assistance required in support of NACOSA programme.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Science/Public Health or related discipline;
- Minimum of three years’ specific M&E related work experience in the health and social development sectors required, experience with HIV/AIDS preferred;
- Experience in the implementation and management of M&E systems involving capacity building for field staff and monitoring and promotion of data quality;
- Experience with bilateral and multilateral donor M&E reporting requirements preferred;
- Computer skills with work experience using MS Office particularly excel and PowerPoint applications required;
- Good written and verbal communications skills in at least two official South African Languages of which one must be English;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven ability to work as a team member with multidisciplinary teams;
- Valid drivers’ licence, own reliable vehicle and willingness to travel extensively.
To apply, submit a concise CV, motivational letter and NACOSA application form to Verna Appollis, at email@example.com or fax to 086 724 6582.
Application forms are available on our web site at www.nacosa.org.za or email HR for further details.
For more about the Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa, refer to www.nacosa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.