Mindset Network is a nonprofit organisation that aims at personal, social and economic development of all people in Africa. Mindset uses information and communication technologies (ICTs) to support education in the schooling and health sectors.
Mindset Network seeks to appoint an Office Assistant, based in Johannesburg.
This individual will be responsible for providing administration services to the Mindset Group as well as diary support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations/Technical Officer.
- Diary management for CEO and COO;
- Management of all stationary, cleaning consumables and office commodities;
- Financial administration which includes managing the office petty cash, processing of orders and invoices timeously as well as reconciliation of the company credit card;
- Collation of documents which include but is not limited to Board packs, presentations etc;
- Organising of management meetings;
- Coordination of travel arrangements for the Mindset Group which include Flights, vehicle hire, accommodation and visa arrangements;
- Coordination of building maintenance for the Mindset Group;
- Coordination and maintenance of legal agreements and contracts;
- Maintaining a database of all company contracts and contacts;
- Coordination of staff functions/meetings (drinks evenings, staff braais, team building, year end function);
- General admin tasks and assistance as and when required;
- Reception relief as and when required.
- Between one and five years experience in a similar role;
- Secretarial Diploma an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications;
- Proficient in Google suite of applications an advantage;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Proactive and strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Professional approach to tasks, fellow employees and all external contacts;
- Ability to use initiative and judgment when needed;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of standard PC programs;
- Ability to work remain friendly and professional in a pressurised environment;
- High regard for confidentiality;
- Hard working and passionate.
Remuneration: The starting salary for this position is between R10 000 and R12 000 total cost to company per month.
To apply, complete the form (http://bit.ly/1jBuROx) and submit.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive any feedback within three weeks from the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about Mindset Network, refer to www.mindset.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.