Living through Learning
Living Through Learning (LTL) is a nonprofit organisation operating in the education sector assisting disadvantaged youth and educators. LTL assists specifically in the literacy, technical subject assistance and educator training arenas.
LTL seeks to appoint an English Facilitator, based in Cape Town, for an innovative post-matric bridging project.
LTL will be running a post-matric bridging college for learners to bridge them into technical degrees at University. The project comprises a soft skills and subject intervention component.
- Passionate about English to assist with soft skills and English facilitation;
- Passionate and make learning fun and practical;
- Preferable able to understand isiXhosa (as majority of learners will be first language isiXhosa speakers);
- Preferably familiar with current Grade 12 English syllabus;
- Excellent grasp of grammar and fundamentals of English.
Starting date: February 2013 with training starting in Januray 2013.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Living Through Learning's website is not operational.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.