Living Hope is a Christian nonprofit organisation that strives to bring hope and break the despair of poverty and disease.
Living Hope seeks to appoint Registered Nurses/Enrolled Nurse Coordinators of home based care within the communities of Ocean View and Capricorn, based in Ocean View and Capri, southern suburbs of Cape Town.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council;
- Experience working in community health service;
- Working knowledge of HIV and TB;
- Basic administration skills;
- Provide clinical care to patients in the community;
- Supervise and coordinate team of home based carers;
- Love for people in their community.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 527 6706.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Living Hope, refer to www.livinghope.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.