Learning Cape Initiative
The Learning Cape Initiative is a nonprofit organisation which serves as a social development agency in the field of Lifelong Learning. The organisation is currently working on a project whereby it trains and places unemployed people.
The LCI seeks to appoint a Relationship Manager to secure job placements for unemployed youth and source clients for commercial training.
This position is based in Cape Town.
- Secure job placement agreements with prospective employers and subsequent placements;
- To promote and sell training courses to prospective clients;
- Reporting - monthly and quarterly reporting to Operations Manager on targets and above deliverables.
- Minimum of five years Training and Skills Development Industry;
- Minimum of five years proven track record of negotiating and closing deals;
- Recruitment and selection experience will be an advantage;
- Minimum of three years tertiary education - degree or equivalent and experience in the field;
- Understanding of Skills Development and SETA landscape;
- Ability to close a deal;
- Good communication and negotiation on all levels;
- Good writing, administration and presentation skills;
- Good time management and planning skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft office);
- Ability to function independently as well as within a team and with confidence;
- Self-motivated, disciplined and flexible to the needs of the client and the organisation;
- Unendorsed code 8 driver’s licence with roadworthy vehicle.
Do not apply if you do not fulfil all criteria
To apply, submit a CV, with three contactable references to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
No late submissions will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us by 15 March 2015, consider your application was not successful.
For more about the Learning Cape Initiative, refer to www.learningcape.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.