Jo'burg Child Welfare
Jo'burg Child Welfare is a nonprofit organisation caring for abused, abandoned, neglected, orphaned and vulnerable children for 100 years. Its vision is to create a caring Johannesburg community that protects all of the children, meeting their needs for love, safety and opportunity.
JCW provides direct services to children aged 0 – 18 and through its Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) forum, and assists community based organisations in providing services to orphaned and vulnerable children within the communities they serve.
Jo'burg Child Welfare seeks to appoint an Accountant, based in Johannesburg CBD.
- Knowledge of investment accounting;
- Prepare and check all year-end schedules and raising provisions and adjustment journals when necessary in preparation for annual audit;
- Liaise with auditors and assist with their requirements and queries;
- Assist with budget preparation;
- Must be meticulous, organised and computer literate;
- Ad hoc reporting by way of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- A financial qualification will be an advantage;
- Must have supervisory experience;
- Financial qualification will be an advantage;
- Must have supervisory experience.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Zelda Louw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more information about Jo'burg Child Welfare, refer to www.jhbchildwelfare.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.