ITEC is a nonprofit organisation that works to create opportunities for learning and development by empowering change agents for children.
ITEC seeks to recruit Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators, based in Eastern Cape.
ITEC is updating its database of skilled Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators that are available to conduct training, assessment and/or moderation for the organisation in a full-time and part-time capacity on a contract basis.
The following services are required;-
- Early Childhood Development: Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators needed for Level 1 -5
- English Communication: Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators for Level 4 and 5
- isiXhosa Communication: Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators for Level 3 and 4
- Maths literacy: Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators for Level 4 and 5
- Project Management: Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators for Level 4
- Community Development: Facilitators Level 1 and 4
- Library and literacy training: Facilitators Level 1 and 4
- Agricultural (community gardens/food security): Facilitators Level 1 and 4
- IT training: Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators for Level 3 and 4
- Qualification at a higher level than training to be provided;
- Training/facilitation/teaching certificate/qualification;
- Expert knowledge in content area;
- Assessors and Moderators should be registered with relevant SETA;
- Minimum of five years experience or more in adult education/facilitation;
- Minimum of five years experience or more in content area applying for e.g. ECD, project management;
- Experience in field work / training in community settings advantageous;
- Ability to work in a team;
- valid driver’s licence;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to communicate in English fluently and ability to communicate in isiXhosa advantageous;
- Ability to write accurate reports;
- Availability to travel and facilitate training throughout the Eastern Cape.
Applicants who meet our criteria will be contacted to attend an information session.
To register on the ITEC database and submit your CV to Caryn at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about ITEC, refer to www.itec.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.