Inyathelo - the South African Institute for advancement is a nonprofit organisation that strives to build an enduring culture of philanthropy which results in a strong and stable civil society and democracy in South Africa.
Inyathelo seeks to appoint a two Administrative Assistants, based in Cape Town.
They will be responsible for key aspects of programme and unit logistics, focused on the production of various published materials, publications and media for Inyathelo, on Inyathelo’s Resource Centre and on Inyathelo’s data management. Both posts provide professional services to the Media Unit and to Inyathelo’s external clients.
- Coordination of programme and unit logistics for communications and other events
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels of publications, stationery and other resources
- Working with external service providers
- Researching information and data as required on various projects
- Mediating access to Inyathelo’s resources, and monitoring usage
- Documentary archiving for Inyathelo’s media, communications and resource functions.
- Passion for accuracy and detail and an ability to work with data;
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience and knowledge of various IT packages (spreadsheets, databases, e-mail, word processing);
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination.
Inyathelo is committed to equity. The organisation offers contract employment with a competitive single Cost of Employment salary and no other benefits.
South African work permit essential.
Appointments would be for an initial twelve months, with the possibility of renewal. A three-month probation period will apply.
Inyathelo does not cover relocation costs.
To apply, submit a CV, two contactable referees and motivation letter to email@example.com or fax to: 021 465 6953. Clearly indicate which post you are applying for.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Inyathelo- the South African Institute for Advancement, refer to www.inyathelo.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.