Humana People to People in South Africa
Humana People to People in South Africa is an association registered as an NPO. Currently it is implementing developmental projects, including fighting HIV/AIDS, in five provinces in South Africa. The organisation is committed to empower and uplift disadvantaged communities. It is a member association of the international Federation of Humana People to People Movement.
Humana People to People in South Africa seeks to recruit a Professional Proposal Writer, based in Johannesburg.
Humana is looking for candidates that meet the below listed qualities to start with immediate effect.
- Developing proposals to partners in government, foreign aid agencies and foundations;
- Identifying funding opportunities;
- Compiling and maintaining the week Proposal production target list.
- Track record in proposal writing;
- Minimum of three years working experience;
- Strong writing skills in English;
- Productive and efficient in meeting deadlines;
- General computer literacy;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Commitment to development of disadvantaged communities.
Salary: R16 000 - R18 000 per month – negotiable.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 502 7311.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Humana People to People in South Africa, refer to www.hpp-sa.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.