Hand in Hand Southern Africa
Hand in Hand, Southern Africa (HIHSA) is a NGO with a vision of reducing poverty through job creation. HIHSA implements a unique Self Help Group (SHG) model enabling beneficiaries to start, run and grow their own income generating activities into sustainable enterprises that create jobs.
HIHSA seeks to appoint a Project Officer, based in Tzaneen, Limpopo Province.
The Project Officer will report to the Provincial Manager.
- Lead the project projects and take responsibility for end to end service delivery;
- Overall implementation of the projects at organisational level, within the identified project development cycle;
- Identify, establishing, coordinating and managing relationships with various stakeholders / customersat different levels;
- Manage and motivate project teams;
- Plan and budget for projects within the project cycle;
- Manage changes within the scope of all projects;
- Provide constant progress report on the projects timeously;
- Identify clear deliverables for the projects to the relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure that project management principles and methodologies are implemented and adhered to throughout all projects.
- Postgraduate degree in BSc Science / Development Studies, accompanied with a Diploma in Project Management;
- Minimum of three years experience of Project Management in a medium size organisation;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in managing projects throughout the project life cycle;
- Experience in projects management;
- Proven track record in dealing with various stakeholders successfully at different levels;
- Experience / exposure in successfully dealing with teams in a supervisory / leadership role;
- Some training and coaching experience;
- Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license preferable.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter stating your desired remuneration to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Candidates not meeting these specifications will not be considered.
For more about Hand in Hand Southern Africa, refer to www.handinhandsa.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.