Gay & Lesbian Network
The Gay and Lesbian Network is a young and dynamic NGO working towards creating positive change in the wellbeing of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex LGBTI community in Pietermaritzburg and the KwaZulu-Natal midlands.
The Gay and Lesbian Network seeks to appoint a Programme Coordinator for its Enabling Environment programme, based in KwaZulu-Natal.
This is a one-year, fixed-term contract position.
- Organise workshops with key stakeholders;
- Review and develop module;
- Marketing materials;
- Liaise with stakeholders;
- Represent the network at forums/meetings.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent;
- Minimum of two years working experience in the NGO sector;
- Excellent communication, planning, facilitation and report writing skills;
- Knowledge of the NGO sector and experience working with diverse people and organisations;
- Commitment to the LGBTI sector;
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a small team environment;
- Ability to network with key external partners in mainstreaming the Network’s trainings;
- Computer literate;
- Proficiency in English and isiZulu preferred.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 508 2203. Alternatively, drop off it at the Network’s office, 187 Burger Street and include the names and contact details of three traceable references.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 033 342 6165.
For more about the Gay and Lesbian Network, refer to www.gaylesbiankzn.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.