Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Fetola’s award-winning programmes contribute to the growth and sustainability of a wide range of small and medium sized enterprises including emerging Black-owned and community-based businesses, in all provinces. Results include a sustained long term average participant growth of 25% pa, with some individuals growing at ten times that rate. Survival rates are 94 percent over five years, well above the national average of 30 percent.
Fetola seeks to appoint experienced Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Mentors in following areas:
Eastern Cape, Free State, Kwazulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and North West.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Work with growing businesses to make a difference
- Help others to unlock their full potential
- Be a part of nation-building for the future
- Work with a leading mentor/consultant team
- Give back to the community by helping small / community business succeed.
Experienced, passionate and capable mentors with proven expertise in general business, especially in supporting business through early growth stages; and specialists in small-scale manufacture, craft, design, admin, accounting, sales, marketing or retail are urged to apply.
- Support the leadership as they consolidate their business, and prepare for growth;
- Conduct monthly site visits, contact by phone and email, and sharing of practical and personal tools for success plus access to suitable networks and partners;
- Participate as a mentor-expert in the online mentor forum and collaborate with Fetola peers to ensure shared learning;
- Formal reporting to Fetola and will include outcome evaluation.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Chantal de Kock, Tel: 021 701 7466, E-mail: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.