Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Leading Enterprise Development specialists Fetola seeks to appoint a top quality Project Coordinator for its Special Projects Portfolio, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
The role is suited to a quick-thinking, flexible and multi-talented person who enjoys being the ‘go-to’ person for new, special and short-term projects. Tasks are varied and include client liaison, writing of new project proposals, planning and implementing short-term projects, assignments and training.
This is a permanent position suitable for an exceptional quick-thinking person who enjoys a challenge and wishes to add real value in a results-based and practical environment.
Minimum of five years experience, and proven skills in:
- Project Management – planning and managing complex environments;
- Project implementation – creating new systems, ensuring on-time delivery;
- Proposal Writing – advanced writing skills;
- Budget Development – confidence with numbers, budgeting skills;
- Training – experience in training;
- Microsoft Office suite – advanced skills;
- Accurate attention to detail;
- Proactive, organised and methodical;
- Well groomed and presentable;
- Contactable references;
- South African citizen;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport will be preferred.
- University or post-graduate degree;
- Willingness to travel as required.
Salary: R17 000 – R22 000 per month depending on experience and skills, and as a fast growing organisation, Fetola offers excellent growth opportunities.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.