Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Leading Enterprise Development specialists Fetola seeks to appoint a top quality Project Administrator for our Client Relationship Manager (BEE Scorecard Portfolio), based in Tokai, Cape Town.
The role is to provide support to the Client Relationship Manager, specifically in the BEE Scorecard Portfolio. Tasks include client liaison, client research, BEE documentation management, enterprise development /social and economic development administration and reporting.
This is a permanent position suitable for an exceptional quick-thinking person who enjoys a challenge and wishes to add real value in a results-based and practical environment.
Minimum of five years experience and proven skills in:
- Support to senior manager – PA support;
- Client relationship management – client engagement, communications;
- Client research – desktop research, analysis and reporting;
- Administration and documentation – meticulous record-keeping and tracking;
- BEE scorecard compliance (Including ED and SED grants) – BEE scorecard knowledge;
- University degree or tertiary qualification;
- Willingness to travel if required;
- Excellent Microsoft Office competencies;
- Accurate attention to detail;
- Proactive, organised and methodical;
- Well groomed and presentable;
- Contactable references;
- South African citizen;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport will be preferred.
Salary: R12 000 – R17 000 per month depending on experience and skills. As a fast growing organization, Fetola offers excellent growth opportunities.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.