Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
The Graduate Asset Programme (GAP) is an initiative designed to put our national assets to work, by matching capable and motivated graduate interns with SMEs that would benefit from a graduate's knowledge and skills in developing the business.
Fetola seeks to appoint an exceptional team leader as Operations Manager – GAP, based in Cape Town.
The GAP Operations Manager will take control of the administration of the project process ensuring that systems and control checks are in place to ensure successful project implementation, including monitoring and evaluation.
- Experienced, dynamic and qualified individual who enjoys a fast-paced diverse work environment, and is inspired to deliver results to a highly professional standard;
- Proven capabilities will include the ability to plan, prioritise and implement – coordinating, instructing and guiding a team of in-house and external consultants;
- Knowledge of small business is essential;
- Ability to confidently manage multiple streams of activity, make decisions in this rapidly changing environment, to handle ambiguity, to set and manage own priorities, and to create systems and processes is essential;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a leadership position and in operations management;
- Stakeholder Relationship Management: ability to build constructive and effective relationships inside and outside of the organisation;
- Proven Capability in Project Monitoring and Control;
- Technical Skills and Capability: of Programme Operationalization;
- Experience in developing and implementing Marketing and awareness Campaigns;
- Experience in CRM and Data Management;
- Managing Service Level Agreements, MOUs and performance contracts;
- Management of Program Budgets;
- Results Orientated/Sense of Urgency: Drives the attainment of Programmatic Goals;
- Attention to Detail: Ensures high quality output from self and others;
- Strong Written and verbal communication to a professional standard;
- Proven experience in writing and managing legal documentation as well as proposal writing skills;
- University Degree or Post-graduate degree in Operational Management or related;
- Ability to Organise and Maintain administrative systems.
- Self-motivated and keen to be the best in all aspects of life;
- Quick-thinking, dynamic and intelligent;
- Inspired by opportunity;
- Values driven;
- Working knowledge in NGO or SME sector will be an advantage.
Salary: R350 000 per annum.
Apply online, refer to http://fs8.formsite.com/fetola2011/form83/index.html?1375771556064.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.