Fetola seeks to appoint a Office Administrator and Bookkeeper, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
The successful candidate will suit an exceptional, quick-thinking individual with excellent Pastel Accounting skills, a passion for helping organise others and a good grasp of Human Resource administration. The role requires a broad scope of skills - finance, systems, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal customer care.
Bookkeeper (up to 50% of workload)
- Pastel Accounting skills;
- Trial Balance to Trial Balance;
- Monthly Management Accounts;
- Project accounting;
- Financial reporting;
- Audit preparation;
- VAT, SARS, CIPC and regulatory submissions.
- Human Resource administration;
- Office supplies and logistics;
- Internal Customer care;
- Personal support to CEO including Travel, accommodation ;
- Administrative systems including filing.
- Minimum of five years work experience;
- Proven Pastel and Bookkeeping Skills and Capability;
- Proven experience in Office Administraion;
- Own transport and driver’s licence;
- Relevant post-matric Degree/Diploma;
- South African Citizenship;
- Highly motivated and quick-thinking;
- Flexible thinker who likes solving complex challenges;
- Technically competent in Bookkeeping;
- Team player.
Salary bracket: R13 000 - R16 000
To apply click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ngopulse