Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Leading Enterprise Development specialists Fetola seeks to appoint an experienced Media and Information Coordinator, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
The role is to coordinate information flow between the Fetola team and outside contractors, facilitate knowledge management systems including cataloguing and coordination of document and visual libraries, managing and updating all marketing, training and workshop materials including PowerPoint presentations, and assisting with copy writing and editing as required.
This is a permanent position suitable for an exceptional person who enjoys a challenge and wishes to add real value in a results-based working environment.
Minimum of five years experience, and proven skills in:
- Knowledge management, capturing and managing information in the business;
- Library/cataloguing, cataloguing, integrating and coordinating information;
- Copy writing and editing, professional completion of written materials;
- Project coordination, managing workflows, managing people;
- Database management, effective maintenance of information database;
- Microsoft Office suite, advanced office suite skills;
- University degree or tertiary level qualification;
- Accurate attention to detail and integral to personal nature
- Proactive, organised and methodical;
- Contactable references;
- South African citizen;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport preferred.
Salary: R15 000 - R20 000 per month. As a fast growing organisation, Fetola offers excellent growth opportunities.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.