Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Fetola seeks to appoint an Assistant Project Coordinator for its Business Development Services, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
This is a contract position suitable for exceptional people who enjoy a challenge and wish to add value in a results-based and practical environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for excellent candidates wishing to build a career within our dynamic implementation team. The Fetola environment is suited to strong University graduates who wish to further a career in Enterprise Development, data analysis, business administration, or project management in the Business development environment.
- Demonstrated passion for making a difference in South Africa;
- University degree or diploma;
- Minimum of three years working experience in one or more: entrepreneurship, data analysis, project management, marketing, communications, technology and/or administration;
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- South African Citizenship;
- Speak two or more South African languages;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport will be an advantage.
Salary: R10 000 - R15 000 per month depending on experience and skills. As a fast growing organisation, Fetola offers excellent growth opportunities.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.