Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Fetola seeks to appoint an Assistant Project Coordinator for its national business development programme, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
The Fetola environment is suited to strong University graduates with leadership skills who wish to further a career in Enterprise Development, data analysis, business administration, or project management in the development environment.
This is a permanent position suitable for exceptional people who enjoy a challenge and wish to add value in a results-based and practical environment.
- Demonstrated passion for making a difference in South Africa;
- University degree or diploma;
- Minimum of three years working experience in one or more in entrepreneurship, data analysis, project management, marketing, communications, technology and/or administration;
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities;
- South African citizenship;
- Speak two or more South African languages;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport is advantageous.
Salary: R7 000 – R10 000 per month depending on experience and skills, and as a fast growing organisation, Fetola offers excellent growth opportunities.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.