Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Leading enterprise development specialists Fetola, seeks to appoint a top quality Administrative Assistant to assist the Administrative Manager with all round responsibility, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
This is an exciting opportunity within Fetola’s support team.
This is a permanent position suitable for an exceptional quick-thinking person who enjoys a challenge and wishes to add real value in a results-based and practical environment.
- Post Matric qualification;
- Minimum of seven years post matric working experience, plus or minus five years of which has been in an administrative role;
- Data base and data capturing experience;
- HR experience;
- Excellent Microsoft Office competencies;
- Bookkeeping experience advantageous;
- Clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner;
- Accurate attention to detail;
- Non-smoker will be preferred;
- Contactable references;
- South African citizenship;
- valid driver’s licence and own transport preferred.
Salary: R7 000 – R9 000 per month depending on experience and skills. Fetola is a fast growing organisation and offers excellent growth opportunities.
To apply, submit a CV (maximum two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.