Economic Justice Network (EJN) of FOCCISA
Economic Justice Network of FOCCISA, is a fellowship of Christian Councils in Southern Africa. FOCISSA and is an ecumenical organisation working with 11 national councils of churches in southern Africa, with the vision to harness the resources of the southern African region for all of its people, with a view to bringing about economic justice through the transforming agency of Christians compelled by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Economic Justice Network (EJN) of FOCCISA seeks to appoint a Project Administrator
The Economic Justice Network (EJN) of FOCCISA is working on an Inequality in South Africa Project. The objective of this project is to enable the multi-thermatic CSOs networks in South Africa to have collective capacity to engage in multi-stakeholder dialogue and influence global policy-making fora, with a particular focus on issues of inequality.
This is a part time contract position for one year renewable for three years subject to satisfactory performance.
- Operate a switchboard;
- Record and disseminate messages accordingly;
- Make travel and accommodation bookings;
- Book venues for workshops and meetings in different parts of South Africa.;
- Make logistics arrangements for workshops and meetings.;
Assist in acquisition of project equipments
Communicate with service providers
Develop and maintain a database of project's stakeholders
- Manage the diary of Project Manager.;
- Manage the Petty Cash float ;
Do other tasks as identified by the Economic Justice Network's Director.
- Matric or equivalent secretary or administrative diploma or certificate will be an advantage;
- Written and verbal communication skills ;
Demonstrable commitment to delivering excellence
- Interpersonal skills;
Ability to think quickly to respond to immediate requests
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude, constructive and creative approach to problem solving;
Two-three years project and programme administration experience preferably in a social development organisation;
MS Office Suite proficiency (Microsoft Office);
- Experience in organising logistics, travel and accommodation for workshops is preferred.
Remuneration: R7 837 per month (R94 044 per annum cost to company).
To apply submit a CV to Phindiwe Siwela at email@example.com or fax to: 021 424 956
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The Economic Justice Network reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For more information about the Economic Justice Network, refer to www.ejn.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.