Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
The Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation (DTHF) is a registered nonprofit organisation focused on the pursuit of excellence in research, treatment, training and prevention of HIV and related infections in Southern Africa.
The DTHF seeks to appoint a Driver, based in Observatory, Johannesburg.
This full-time one-year fixed-term contract position.
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent;
- Minimum of one year solid driver’s experience;
- Relevant experience in Office administration and data capturing is essential;
- HIV Counselling and testing experience will be advantageous;
- Valid code 10 driver’s licence;
- Proficiency in Ms Office and Ms Access;
- Police clearance;
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours, including weekends;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Drive the Tutu Tester Clinic daily to pre-arranged sites;
- Oversee arrival and departure procedures, pack and unpack equipment;
- Responsible to register all clients in the field;
- Maintain all Tutu Tester project equipment;
- Technical maintenance of Tutu Tester Project Vehicle including the Tester;
- Operation and maintenance of biometric client registration system;
- Capture study forms on the Broccoli biometric database and filling out forms;
- Perform admin and related duties as when required.
To apply, submit a CV which includes the names and contact details of at least two professional references and a motivational letter, quoting the name of the position you are applying to: The Human Resource Manager via email: email@example.com or fax to: 021 650 6963.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The Foundation is committed to equity in its employment practices. It is the Foundation's intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. The Foundation reserves the right not to appoint if no suitable candidate is identified.
If you are a foreign national applying for this position please attach a copy of your work permit to your application.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the closing date please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation is a child friendly organisation committed to the protection of children.
For more about Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation, refer to www.desmondtutuhivfoundation.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.