The Community Chest of the Western Cape
The Community Chest is a nonprofit organisation committed to raising and distributing funds in a professional and efficient manner, to organisations engaged in meeting the welfare, education and health needs of the community. The organisation aims to meet the social responsibility needs of all its donors by facilitating the widest, most effective distribution of funds.
The Community Chest seeks to appoint a Fundraiser - Trusts and Estates, based in the Western Cape.
- Manage and develop the Trusts and Estates Portfolio;
- Market the Community Chest with prospective Trust administrators in the financial sector and Investors;
- Encourage/establish partnership with Trust administrators/business sector;
- Source funding and investment in the Trusts and Estates Sector;
- Source and update at Trust and Estate Committee.
- Minimum of three or five years working experience, preferably in a fundraising background;
- Knowledge of the social development sector would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills – telephonic, verbal and writing;
- Multilingual ability is a huge advantage;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Computer skills;
- Reporting skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Proven effectiveness in major gift fundraising, donor cultivation and stewardship;
- Strong relationship ethic;
- Own car and valid driver’s licence.
The Community Chest will offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to Nurjaan Mahomed at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Community Chest, refer to www.communitychest.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.