CHoiCe Trust, a health care training NGO based in Tzaneen that engages and collaborates with vulnerable communities and key stakeholders to identify well-being needs with CHoiCe facilitating health action for change.
CHoiCe Trust seeks to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated person as Financial Manager, based in Tzaneen, Limpopo.
This position is for an individual who is passionate about the finance function and earnestly wishes to contribute to the delivery of health services in poverty stricken rural areas of Limpopo.
- Overall responsibility for CHoiCe’s finance function and administration;
- Overseeing the preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts;
- Managing the finance and administration departments;
- Liquidity management;
- Enhancement of financial management tools, internal control measures and accounting policies and procedures;
- Key participation in the development of organisational strategy.
- B.Comm with management and cost accounting, completed articles and a minimum of five years experience in a financial management position;
- Ability to interact with national and international donors/funders;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Exposure to NPO sector will be an added advantage.
A market related salary and provident fund will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV (no certificates) and motivation letter to the Human Resources Officer at email@example.com or fax to 015 307 6329/086 515 0888.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from CHoiCe one week after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about CHoiCe Trust, refer to www.choicetrust.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.