Childline South Africa
Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline South Africa seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for the HIV and AIDS programme, based in Durban.
Under the supervision of the Programme Manager and the National Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and reporting services to ensure the effectiveness of Childline SA’s Global Funding Programme.
- Develop, implement and continuously updating the organisation’s MR&E plan;
- Plan data collection;
- Ensure that data collection documents are accurate and submitted on time;
- Ensure that data is accurately transferred to the data-base;
- Implement data control policies;
- Manage data quality through scheduled data quality assessments;
- Monthly reporting via the production of MR&E reports on completed work;
- Quarterly reporting via the collation of monthly reports;
- Train and capacity build staff in relation to MR&E processes;
- Review processes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate expertise in Training and Capacity Building in MER is essential and experience with evaluation and impact reporting to donors and to project managers, demonstrating both analytical rigor and practicality will be advantageous;
- Knowledge of MR&E theories and application is essential;
- The ability to implement MR&E processes and activities;
- The ability to work in a team and across disciplines;
- Writing and presentation skills essential;
- Bachelor’s degree in public social sciences, public health or related fields;
- Qualification in MR&E processes;
- Three years experience in MR&E;
- Three years experience working in HIV and AIDS projects, of which three years are at management level; CBO/NGO experience preferred;
- Computer skills particularly in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email, internet and electronic communication;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Ability and willingness to travel within South Africa.
Salary: to be negotiated
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Childline South Africa, refer to www.childlinesa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.