Centre for Child Law - University of Pretoria
The Centre for Child Law is based in the Law Faculty at the University of Pretoria. The Centre promotes children’s rights through education, advocacy and litigation, and is a registered law clinic.
The Centre seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, based in Pretoria.
This is a one-year contract position.
- Demonstrate strong ability in project finance;
- Process claims and advances and deal with procurement;
- Track expenditure on an ongoing basis;
- Compile regular cost centre summaries;
- Manage grant income and expenditure;
- Draft financial reports for donors;
- Answer phone calls, liaise with internal and external clients;
- Administer travelling arrangements, meetings and workshops;
- Provide effective administrative support to the Director and personnel at the Centre
- Appropriate qualification in finance or proven equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of four years administrative experience;
- Skilled in the use of appropriate computer software programmes;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of University of Pretoria systems (PeopleSoft finances, human resources) is an advantage;
- Experience in the management of donor funds.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Carina du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Centre for Child Law, refer to www.centreforchildlaw.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.