Cell-Life is a nonprofit organisation that provides innovative technology for the management of HIV, as well as other infectious diseases such as TB. Cell-Life's vision is to improve the lives of people infected and affected by HIV in South Africa through the appropriate use of mobile technology.
Cell-Life seeks to appoint a Project Associate / Assistant, based in Cape Town.
The Project Associate / Assistant will help maintain our mobile health (mHealth) health promotion services.
- Honours degree in humanities;
- Capable of multi-tasking and self-managing;
- Cold-calling experience;
- Experience with website development and management (html, CSS) a must, preferably Wordpress and related plugins;
- Print or radio experience;
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and another major continental African language;
- Ability to speak and write fluently in a major continental African language (excluding English);
- Exposure to the medical field and public health care system.
Salary: R12 000 per month.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Cell-Life, refer to www.cell-life.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ngopulse