Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a nonprofit organisation based in Observatory, Cape Town, which offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to appoint a dynamic, high energy, proactive, qualified and skilled Assistant Bookkeeper with excellent people skills and problem solving abilities, based in Observatory, Cape Town.
- Preparing main cash book (approximately 1 000 to 1200 lines) on Excel for importation into Pastel Evolution;
- Preparing three other cash books on Pastel Evolution;
- Posting and reconciling above cash books;
- Processing debtors invoices onto Pastel Evolution for various projects;
- Sending out debtors statements on a monthly basis;
- Receipting of various income received into our bank account;
- Administration of insurance claims;
- Filing of bank statements etc;
- Assisting with ad hoc finance duties as they arise.
- Pastel Evolution experience;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, windows etc.);
- Microsoft Excel experience (import Excel cashbook file into Pastel Evolution);
- Valid driver's licence (code 08);
- Cashbook and debtors experience;
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills;
- Good command of English.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of referees and motivation letter to the Finance Manager, Criag Rix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in your cover note in which media you first saw this advert - NGO Pulse Portal.
All applications will be treated confidentiality.
For more about Cape Mental Health Society, refer to www.capementalhealth.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.