CANSA - The Cancer Association of South Africa
CANSA - The Cancer Association of South Africa is a nonprofit organisation set up to fight cancer and offer support to cancer sufferers.
CANSA seeks to appoint a Regional Manager – Mowbray, based in Cape Metro region.
Starting date: 1 May 2013 or sooner pending availability.
- Lead and direct the Cape Metro Region from the Mowbray CANSA Care Centre;
- Care Centre to ensure effective delivery of services, sustainability, project management within national strategies, include cost effective financial management, leadership and management of volunteers, health programmes and fundraising.
- Qualification in health and welfare management/business administration or similar and proven experience of management at senior level;
- Self-starter, have high ethical standards;
- People-person and be a worthy ambassador for CANSA.
- Have business acumen;
- Fully competent in all Microsoft Office, time management, human resources management and project management;
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills;
- Proven experience and knowledge in the non-profit sector;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Willingness to travel long distances;
- Strictly non-smoker.
Salary: Negotiable- within CANSA’s grading scales.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to the Executive Manager at email@example.com or fax to: 086 512 8517.
Enquiries: Stephanie van Deventer Tel : 021 689 5347.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
CANSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Should you not receive a response from in 30 days, consider that your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Cancer Association of South Africa, refer to www.cansa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.