Breadline Africa is an African charity organisation that offers a helping hand a variety of smaller, more focussed community projects.
Breadline Africa seeks to appoint an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (M&E) Manager, based in Cape Town.
- Designing and executing a M&E plan;
- Conducting visits, assessing the use and effectiveness of the containers and of the funds expended, and completing M&E forms;
- Writing reports and bringing database up to date;
- Reporting back to Programmes Manager and Management.
- Graduate degree or post-graduate degree;
- Minimum of three years in previous M&E capacity;
- Experience in the nonprofit sector;
- Some experience of working with children;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Ability to travel locally and internationally if necessary.
Remuneration: A market-related salary to be negotiated with suitable candidate, dependent on experience and educational qualifications.
To apply, submit a CV and contact details of two independent referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 670 9126.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Breadline Africa, refer to www.breadlineafrica.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.