ActionAid South Africa
The vision of ActionAid International is a world without poverty in which every person can exercise their right to a life of dignity.
ActionAid South Africa Country Programme seeks to appoint a Office Manager, based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Administration, management and quality assurance in terms of office policies, procedures and service-level agreements;
- Develop and implement Human Resources (HR) and organisational development policies;
- Information technology and systems coordination;
- Facilities and asset management;
- Organisational development and operations management.
- Degree in HR management, social sciences, business studies or other relevant field with at least three years knowledge of national labor laws, employment relations systems;
- Experience in HR management and operations;
- Understand and experience of issues relating to organisational development and service level agreements;
- Organise, plan and systems control skills and experience;
- Acumen for human resources.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about ActionAid South Africa, refer to http://tinyurl.com/brxp5t5.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.