The Thembalitsha Foundation registered nonprofit organisation that assists with the development and growth in lives of those in need giving them hope.
The Thembalitsha Foundation registered non-profit organisation is seeking for an experienced IT System Administrator to provide technical support, installation, customization, configuration, administration, and maintenance of various system software products as well as ensure a secure and stable environment for the foundation.
Based: Working from home and onsite (Cape Town and surrounds)
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: R216 000.00 per annum
Working hours: 8h00 to 16h00
- Setting up of new user/s on domain network, hardware and installation of software
- Active Directory maintenance, ie. user password reset etc.
- Office 365 User creation Setup, support and maintenance
- Liaising with other support staff and 3rd party providers for problem solving
- Backup maintenance
- Setting up of network infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications.
- Performing desktop and Network troubleshooting.
- Maintaining Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and other applications and services used by the company.
- Managing connectivity for all sites.
- Manage and maintain all IT Equipment, hardware & software
- Telephonic, remote, and onsite support
- Working knowledge of Active Directory administration: creating user accounts, resetting passwords, disabling, and deleting users.
- Experience with the configuration and administration of Office 365.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware components and hardware troubleshooting procedures
- Experience with configuring routers and wireless access points.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Good time Management skills and reliable transport
- Sound knowledge of cybersecurity.
Please direct all applications (CV, qualifications, and contactable references) or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have not received a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thembalitsha reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Thembalitsha Foundation and school of Hope, refer to www.hope.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies