Yabonga Childrens Project
Yabonga is a Cape Town-based non-governmental organisation supporting communities struggling with poverty / alcohol abuse and GBV in South Africa, Yabonga operates in seven townships around the city. Drawing on family, community and state structures, Yabonga offers a comprehensive model of care for vulnerable children and youth. In providing holistic support, we stimulate healthy emotional, social and academic development, and build capacity to lead productive lives.
Yabonga seeks to appoint a Male Social Worker, to be based in Khayelitsha, Cape Town.
- Have interest in community and child development
- Have experience with teaching life skills
- Administrative and communication skills
- Confidence to manage a small team
- Speak and write reports in IsiXhosa and English language
- Social Worker Degree
- Comfortable with working and traveling within Cape Town Townships
- A driver’s license and own car is required
To apply, send a comprehensive CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
To view Yabonga on Facebook, refer to www.facebook.com/pages/Yabonga-Children-HIV-AIDS/270137372998204
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies