Isibani Development Partners
CONTRACT DURATION: Fixed term contract ending 31 March 2022
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Isibani has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the Sub-Recipients (SRs) for the GLOBAL FUND TB/HIV program in Ekurhuleni and City of Johannesburg.
Isibani seeks to appoint a receptionist to be seconded to National Department of Health – Global Fund
Job Overview: The Receptionist is primarily responsible to render an effective Telecommunication and Administrative support services to the National Department of Health Global Fund Chief Directorate as well as ensure the smooth running of the office. The Receptionist will report to the Deputy Director Grant Administration and Coordination.
Key Performance Areas Include:
- Welcome guests and stakeholders to the office premises.
- Coordinate the front-desk/ reception area activities, including answering and redirecting telephone calls as well as receipt and distribution of correspondence.
- Maintain the switchboard system and the visitors access system, ensuring they are always operational.
- Ensure the effective flow of information and documentation, and ensure the safekeeping of all documentation, in line with relevant legislation and policies.
- Ensure that all typing request are effectively done.
- Responsible for management and use of the boardroom.
- Provides logistical and procurement support services relating to catering, and office supplies.
- Assist in the management of personnel matters relating to daily scanning and printing of work attendance registers.
- Grade 12 certificate, with a qualification in reception and secretarial field.
- Experience in telecommunication or administrative support services.
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Computer literacy and typing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and for accuracy and precision.
- Planning and organising skills and the ability to effectively communicate with good telephone etiquette.
Suitable candidates to send applications at email@example.com
Subject line:” Receptionist”
Closing date: Friday, 15 October 2021
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified