Isibani Development Partners
CONTRACT DURATION: Fixed term contract ending 31 March 2022
POSITIONS: Personal Assistant
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Isibani has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the Sub-Recipients (SRs) for the GLOBAL FUND TB/HIV program in Ekurhuleni and City of Johannesburg.
Isibani seeks to appoint a Personal Assistant to be seconded to National Department of Health – Global Fund
Job Overview: The Personal Assistant is primarily responsible for the overall functioning of the office of the Chief Director Global Fund by rendering secretarial and administrative support services as well as ensure the smooth running of the office. The Personal Assistant will report to the Chief Director Global Fund.
Key Performance Areas Include:
- Welcome guests and stakeholders to the office of the Chief Director.
- Receive and redirect telephone calls as well as receive and distribute correspondence to and from the Chief Director.
- Ensure the effective flow of information and documentation, and ensure the safekeeping of all documentation, in line with relevant legislation and policies.
- Arrange appointments and meetings for the Chief Director make necessary follow-ups and confirm appointments.
- Record minutes/ decisions and actions and communicate them to relevant role-players, follow-up on progress made.
- Coordinate and provide comprehensive logistical arrangements for meetings (packaging meeting documents, booking of venue, provision of refreshments, setting up equipment, parking and ushering visitors).
- Ensure that all typing request are effectively done.
- Prepare travel requests and arrangements for the Chief Director and Directors in the Chief Directorate, by ensuring that travel arrangements are well coordinated, all forms duly signed and submitted to the relevant Directorates.
- Ensure procurement of goods and services is done as per the budget of the Chief Directorate.
- Assist in the management of personnel matters relating to daily scanning and printing of work attendance registers.
- Grade 12 certificate, with a three-year tertiary qualification in Secretarial and Office Administration or related field.
- Two to Three years’ experience in rendering secretarial and administrative support services to a senior manager.
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Computer literacy and typing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and for accuracy and precision.
- Planning and organising skills and the ability to effectively communicate with good telephone etiquette.
- Language skills and the ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds
Subject line:” Personal Assistant”
Closing date: Friday, 15 October 2021
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified