Madulammoho Housing Association is a nonprofit social housing institution, which was established in 2004 to provide transitional, communal and Social Rental housing to low income families. Madulammoho (Sesotho for “living together”) is home to more than 2,400 low-income tenants.
Based in Brackenfell, Madulammoho Housing Association is seeking to fill the position of:
SENIOR LEASING ADMINISTRATOR
To ensure the effective leasing and client management function in the Client Services Department through undertaking day to day administrative duties and providing appropriate support to leasing officers and the Client Services Manager
Key responsibilities for the Senior Leasing Administrator will include:
- Ensure 100% compliance and implementation of Intake Policies and Procedures by consistently following correct leasing and tenant selection procedures and maintain SHRA standards.
- Maintain and distribute all documentation and forms that our tenants may need from the application stage, throughout their tenancy to the exit stage.
- Facilitate the application process and guide prospective applicants throughout.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept in a safe and secure environment, both physically and digitally.
- Follow up on arrears tenants, remind tenants of arrangements made.
- Assist with rent collection procedures.
- Update arrears report.
- Loading of new tenant files.
- Exiting of terminated leases.
- Extract Reports i.e., Vacancy schedules and Tenant Audits.
- Compiling and assisting with monthly reports.
- Ensure statement information is up to date and correct.
- Assist with tenant communication via all channels (e.g. e-mails, SMS, WhatsApp)
The Senior Leasing Officer must fulfill the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Grade 12 qualification is necessary
- Minimum 2-year office administration is a requirement
- ±2yrs experience in a customer service environment is beneficial
- ±3yrs Experience in a rental environment is beneficial
- Proficiency in MDA/MRI is beneficial
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application by Friday 22nd October 2021 to email@example.com